Nov 01-04, 2018
Dates & Deadlines:
- April 8, 2018: Abstract Deadline
- April 15, 2018: Paper Deadline
- April 22, 2018: Workshop and Tutorial Proposal Deadline
- June 4-6, 2018: Author Response Period
- June 20, 2018: Author Notification
- July 20, 2018: Camera Ready Final Papers
- September 7, 2018: Student Travel Grants
- November 01-04, 2018: PACT 2018
PACT 2018 Information:
Call for Contributions
PACT 2018 Organization:
Address questions to:
skevos [at] cs.ucy.ac.cy
The 27th International Conference on
Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT18)
November 01-04, 2018
Artifact Evaluation Process
Authors of accepted papers are invited to formally submit their supporting materials to the Artifact Evaluation process.
This process is run by a separate committee whose task is to assess how the artifacts support the work described in the papers.
Submission is voluntary. Papers that go through the Artifact Evaluation process successfully will receive a seal of approval printed on the papers themselves.
Authors of accepted papers are encouraged to make these materials publicly available upon publication of the proceedings,
by including them as “source materials” in the ACM Digital Library.
For additional information regarding your artifact evaluation submission, please contact the Artifact Evaluation Chairs, Leonel Sousa (University of Lisbon)
or Trevor E. Carlson (National University of Singapore).