Nov 01-04, 2018
Dates & Deadlines:
- April 8, 2018: Abstract Deadline
- April 15, 2018: Paper Deadline
- April 22, 2018: Workshop and Tutorial Proposal Deadline
- June 4-6, 2018: Author Response Period
- June 20, 2018: Author Notification
- June 29, 2018: ACM Student Research Competition
- July 9, 2018: Artifact Evaluation Submission Deadline
- Aug 3, 2018: Camera Ready Final Papers
- September 7, 2018: Student Travel Grants
- November 01-04, 2018: PACT 2018
PACT 2018 Information:
Call for Contributions
PACT 2018 Organization:
Address questions to:
skevos [at] cs.ucy.ac.cy
The 27th International Conference on
Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT18)
November 01-04, 2018
Camera-ready Submision Information
- Authors should use the official 2017 ACM Master article template, LATEX (Version 1.54). Details and guidelines can be found at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
- Regular papers - 11+2 pages (not including references, reference pages are unlimited). Can buy up to 2 extra content pages.
- Regular papers with evaluated artifacts - 11+2+2 pages (11 pages of content not including references, reference pages are unlimited). Up to two pages are allowed as an appendix to describe the artifact for free.
- The fee for extra pages is set to €170 per page
- eRights Copyright form must be submitted to ACM by the time the camera ready paper is submitted.
- Please submit your camera ready paper to the Publications Chair, Michael Loupis
The hard deadline for submitting the final manuscript is 3 August 2018.
For any additional information regarding your submission, please contact the Publications Chair,