Obtaining a Visa:
If it is necessary for you to obtain a visa to attend PACT, you can find relevant information about the application process at: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas.html
Apply for your Visa well in advance of your travel! Important steps to remember:
- Review your visa status, and find out if you need a U.S. visa or a renewal.
- Review the visa wait times information for interview appointments and visa processing at each embassy and consular section worldwide available on the U.S. Department of State website. Visit the embassy or consular section website where you will apply for your visa to find out how to schedule an interview appointment, pay fees and any other instructions.
- Plan on an interview at the embassy or consulate, which is required for most visa applicants. As part of the visa interview, quick inkless fingerprint scans should be expected. Some visa applications require additional administrative processing, which requires some additional time. Applicants are advised when they apply.
Letter of Invitation Request Form:
If you require a letter of invitation from us, please submit a request for a letter of invitation here: https://forms.gle/QcFQzDP3oHxJ29of8
At least one of the following criteria must be met by the requesting party in order to honor the request for a letter of invitation:
- Be an author of an accepted abstract and/or paper.
- Have paid the registration fee for this conference.
Once you fill out the above form, send an email to Local Chair, Kelsey Shephard (email@example.com), with the subject line “PACT 2019 Letter of Invitation” saying you have filled out the form and waiting for the letter.
See you at PACT 2019!