*** CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION ***
IMPORTANT Registration Policy
At least one author per paper or poster must be registered as an AUTHOR at the full registration rate (IEEE member or Non-member rate below), regardless of whether or not they are students. Papers/Posters with no registrant will be removed from program and proceedings.
More explanations: If a paper has only the student(s) as registered authors, then at least one student needs to pay the full registration fee. If we have both student(s) and non-students (e.g., advisor(s)) as registered authors, then the advisor(s) pay the full registration rate and the student(s) pay only the student rate.
Rates & Registration:
The early-registration will end on Aug. 21, 2019. Please check the rates below.
|Full Conference Fee (in USD)||Early Bird||Regular Rate|
|IEEE Life Member||$430||$515|
|Workshops/Tutorials Fee (in USD)||Early Bird||Regular Rate|
|IEEE Life Member||$190||$245|
Extra page charge for an accepted paper is $200/page for up to two pages. Please make this payment in the registration system as needed.
- You may cancel your registration by clicking “Already Registered?” before the cancellation deadline, August 21, 2019.
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by the above cancellation deadline. There will be an administrative fee of US$100.00 deducted from each refund.
- After August 21, 2019, no refunds will be made.
- If the registrant received a letter of invitation from the conference to be used to obtain a visa, then no refund will be processed without proof that the visa was not obtained.
- No refund will be provided if the registrant is the only author of an accepted paper who has registered for the conference.